Murugaram Jayabhrathi - Blog - A crucible to discuss and arrive at ideas for better world - Welcome!

Murugaram Jayabharathi - Blog - A crucible to discuss and arrive at ideas for shaping better individuals, family, society and world - Welcome!

Saturday 19 December 2009

My 'do it all' attitude is becoming costly!!

I have this attitude of 'doing it all by myself'. I do not nuture the feeling of ownership of works. The belief that I will 'do it all' makes others feel that they need not pitch in hard.

A leaders main task is to make other participant realize that the task at hand is for their own benefit. Once this sense of ownership builds up, there will not be any dearth of motivation. If this happens more mind and hands will participate. The team will be in autopilot mode, I can concentrate on bigger tasks.

This insight I have to consciously follow in my future tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment