Murugaram Jayabhrathi - Blog - A crucible to discuss and arrive at ideas for better world - Welcome!

Murugaram Jayabharathi - Blog - A crucible to discuss and arrive at ideas for shaping better individuals, family, society and world - Welcome!

Thursday 17 December 2009

Getting the Job done...

I am pursuing many goals. Be it my health, family, civil services exam, social service or spiritual clarity. But these all are must do's. May be at a time one takes precedence over the other. But at end of day I have to accomplish all of these. Every thing is clearly interrelated.

For the past 50 days i did not use my planner(Excel sheet). I was making moves in an ad hoc manner. I have not written my daily diary regularly. I have not kept my accounts properly. So at end of day I feel I am lossing control over many vital things.

Only during my daily evening walks, which I started again a week back, I have started thinking about it all again.

Now it is time that I make amends.

Many times earlier, I have got the job done from myself. It is time that I pull up my socks once again and get all my jobs done. STARTING NOW..

No comments:

Post a Comment