Murugaram Jayabhrathi - Blog - A crucible to discuss and arrive at ideas for better world - Welcome!

Murugaram Jayabharathi - Blog - A crucible to discuss and arrive at ideas for shaping better individuals, family, society and world - Welcome!

Friday 13 November 2009

Civil Services Exam 2009


     Civil Services Main(written) Exam -2009 commenced on 23rd October.I wrote the exam from Chennai-Egmore center.In this years exam, I have done quite better. Eventhough many unexpected question paper pattern changes were introduced, the question were very analytical and hence favourable for me. Close following of current events helped me to answers them with recent examples and developments.

      In some area like Science & Tech in General Studies, Map marking in Geography, I could have done better If I had prepared them better.

      My last exam was on 28th October, since then I stayed for few days in Chennai and currently I have restarted my constructive work in Karaikal. My last year experience in y constructive work helped me immensely in doing well in  my interview. Interesting days are ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment